Thursday, June 23, 2011

Since no one is currently following me...

I guess I can express myself a little better rather than having followers and holding my thoughts back.  My life has been completely beautiful, don't get me wrong, since I'm about to bash it....

Everyone is busy living their lives and I just feel like I'm wasting mine away. I have nothing to my name, other than my curious, keen thoughts....nothing. I'm a sad excuse for a 19 going on 20 year old girl.  I always hold myself back and put myself down every single day.  I try to compare myself to others and because I do that, it's making me more self-consious than ever.  I've gone through dark, depressing times and there have been times when I've just been completely happy. But it seems like I'm just used to seeing those dark days.  It feels like I can never be happy...something is always there bringing me down. And that something is my mind and my thoughts. I don't know what to do with myself. I just want to live my life and meet new people and do exciting things, but it seems like that can never happen. I bet this sounds so "emo" but I really can't help it. It's true what they say, "you can hide so many things just by putting on a smile." That's me every single day.

I need to stay strong. I just hate how I'm a good person and nothing good ever happens to me. I wish things would change for the better.


Yours,
Jessica Anid.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment