A lot has changed since then and I wanted to start off new. It's been over a year since I last blogged and I can't remember why I stopped doing so in the first place. Since I'm back, I shall share with you what I've been up to. School, school, school and SCHOOL. My life has turned into something I never wanted it to turn into when I was in high school. I've become imprisoned and stuck inside while my friends are living life without me.
So many things have just changed for the worse; and of course for the better.
For instance, I've stopped talking to that one person who killed my inner spirits and made me drown in so much sorrow, that I thought I lost myself for months. I'm glad to finally have that worthless, prideful human being out of my life. That was one good thing.
The bad part is I've been losing touch with my closest friend. Since she's always busy and sometimes even partying, we never quite see each other anymore. If I want to see her I'd have to wait days in order for her to tell me exactly when we can hang out....and sometimes those plans end up not happening.
What I'm trying to say is, this growing up business is not helping me what so ever, in fact it's making me feel deserted. I want nothing more than to be happy.
If someone told me they created a time machine and wanted me to be the first one to try it out, I'd say YES! Take me back to 2004, maybe I can change everything for the better.
Yours Truly,
Jessica Anid
Xo

No comments:
Post a Comment